Friday, February 27, 2015

Writing News - Updates

So I completed and turned in to Amber Quill, Just His, which is part of a PAX tentatively titled The Second Time Around, basically reunited lovers. That’s definitely the case with my story starring former lovers, Geoff Spencer and Adrian Michels. Geoff makes brief appearances in two previous His stories, Hopefully His and Impossibly His, but this story, Just His, is all well…his. I don’t yet have any release date information for the story.


I step away from the His series with my next story I am working on called, Unobtainable. This one will be for a PAX due June 01 involving police officers and this one will also be multicultural as one of my officers is Mexican and named Edgar Lopez. I haven’t found a partner yet for Edgar but I’m working on it.

1 comment:

  1. Police officiers should be right up my alley!
    I am really impressed by all the writing you do. Really.
    And Happy belated Birthday! They say 50 is the BEST age!
    Your Crazy French Friend.

    ReplyDelete