Thursday, August 29, 2013

Writing Progress

It's been a while since I posted so I thought I'd go ahead and do so now.


To be honest, I'd stopped writing for a bit. Taking a longer extended writing vacation than I had intended.

 
But I have commitments so I had to force my laziness away!

 
I am currently working on a chef story for a pax coming up sometime next year for Amber Quill. The story is called, Tempted to Taste, and I am also excited to say it is part of the Sutter's Bay series though with main characters I had not yet introduced. Expect some secondary character appearances from previous characters from the story. Tempted to Taste centers around an aspiring chef, Ryan Callahan, who perhaps bites off more than he can chew when he is hired as the chef for a seafood restaurant in Sutter's Bay. And of course Ryan's would be hero is the owner of the restaurant, Chris Harrison. 

 

Other than that I am making very slow progress on a few other stories including Arresting Love (mostly written but stalled), Lincoln Hill #2 (started but stalled), and a nerd/geek sci-fi convention story.

No comments:

Post a Comment