Monday, March 11, 2013

Some General Updates

I've finished and submitted another short story for Evernight Publishing's Romance On The Go line. It's called The Right Time for Love. I've been offered a contract for it from Evernight so that is good news! I've not even received the contract yet so at this point I have no other news about it but will update the blog once I do.

I am working on The Crush, Revisited the first story in my planned trilogy. The others are The Secret, Revealed and The Lover, Reunited. All will make sense when the books are finished and are released by whoever I get a publishing contract with. I am *hoping* to have the first one finished sometime in April. these will be novella length stories though so they take me a bit longer than little short stories.

I know I've been doing a lot of short stories lately, but coming up in April will be Needing Seth. It's a novella length story and is loosely related to Admiring Jesse. Why? Because Seth makes a brief appearance as a secondary character in Jesse's story and Jesse makes a brief appearance in Seth's story.

Anyhow, those are the updates for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment