Monday, January 14, 2013

Updates

Loving the Boss is no longer featured and on sale at Evernight, so I hope you got yours when you could.

In other news, I've sold another Romance on the Go story to Evernight, Figuring it Out, which will be out the beginning of March.It's not related to the Loving series.

Next up for releases is Admiring Jesse, my Valentine's Day story with Amber Quill. I am currently writing a sort of related story to that called Needing Seth. Seth is a secondary character in Admiring Jesse and for some reason I decided Seth needed his own happy ending. If all goes well I'm thinking it will be out in April.

I am also still working on my Regency romance of a Lord and his butler called Irresistible. And also on the first of my trilogy of stories that I still have no title for. Busy, busy. So as soon as I have more news I'll let you know.   

No comments:

Post a Comment