Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Release: Getting Wade, Lover Unexpected: Man Love Edition

Today I am pleased to announce the release of my first published story with Evernight Publishing, Getting Wade, which is part of the Lover Unexpected: Man Love Edition Anthology. I'm excited by this release because I really liked this little short story I decided to write specifically for Evernight Publishing for their Anthology call.

Here's a little blurb for my story:

 Wade Conner and Neal Lowen have been best friends most of their lives. Though both are gay they've never let themselves become anything other than best friends. But after a disastrous love affair leaves Neal broken-hearted, Wade comes to his rescue and offers him a place to stay. Maybe this is the push Neal finally needs to finally find mister right, the best friend he's always loved.

I hope you will give the anthology a try and will like the stories you read.

1 comment: