Saturday, April 2, 2011

Up To

So what have I been up to?

Still working on The Way To Forever. I hope to have the darn thing done by the end of the month (April).

I've started another story (please don't ask, my head will explode) where I've gotten nearly 2000 words done on it. I suspect it is my way of procrastinating on The Way to Forever.

I have ZERO releases in April. Yeah I'm shaking with angst over it right this minute. I'll get over it though. I hope.

Tonight I'm watching The Sixth Sense, one of my favorite movies. It would scare Ava, lol.

Here's a nice little picture for you.

8 comments:

  1. Is that a "got lube?" sign in the background of the photo!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! It's from a Gay Pride event! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pride is always so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, Chris has great eyes!

    Yes, that movie would definitely scare me. I even avoided the commercials when it 1st came out. I am that much of a wuss.LOL

    So you started it? Why am I not surprised? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You didn't have to say what you started. I have a pretty good idea of what it is ;) I am curious to find out what name you settled on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, Lily, I love the fact they are just average guys, not models. Very sweet.

    Er...Ava....Shayne and Desmond (Des). Now, hush.

    ReplyDelete