Monday, March 28, 2011

A New Contest

It’s time for another just for fun contest. I'll do another in April.

The first two people to email me the right answers will receive a free book of their choice, either off my backlist, or one of my two upcoming scheduled releases, Galaxy’s Heart (Sutter’s Bay 3) coming in May, or Becoming His (Toby and Lucas’s story) coming in June.

These answers can be found either on my blog, website, or other searchable source.

1) What was the first M/M story Shawn wrote?

2) Which book released first between these two: At Long Last and Most Likely to Succeed?

3) Michael’s hero is…

4) Waking the Prince is supposed to be a gay version of what fairytale?

5) Shawn has had books published with the following publishers: Amber Quill, Ellora’s Cave, Dreamspinner Press and….

Email answers to authorshawnlane@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I feel so smart! I know the answers to all of them...but I shall resist entering since I've already all your books, even the TBR books ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Ava. :) Though I don't have the TBR ones, so maybe I should...

    ReplyDelete