Friday, December 3, 2010

The Naughty Ones Contest

The most awesome Chris will be hosting a contest to win The Naughty Ones on Stumbling Over Chaos (love those kitties). That contest starts December 06 and runs until December 13, the day after the release. I wanted to give people a week to enter there and Chris cooly agreed.

But I am feeling in a jolly mood, so I am also going to have a contest here on the blog which starts...now. Double your chances by entering both, lol.

This one goes from now until Friday, December 10, 2010.

The Naughty Ones will be released by Silver Publishing on Sunday, December 12, 2010. To enter, leave a comment.


Young Christmas Elf, Christian, is thinking of leaving the North Pole after this Christmas due to his unrequited love for his best friend, Alistair. But before he can make a decision on his future, he finds himself in trouble with the dark-haired sexy, Head Elf, Gabriel. Trouble comes in the form of having to be the Head Elf's assistant for the season, but after a kiss under the mistletoe, their relationship takes a naughty turn and by Christmas, Christian only has eyes and love for Gabriel. Will the Head Elf return his feelings?

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the upcoming release! Count me in, please ^_^

    mercedes791@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please count me in!!

    arzuaydemir@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds great, please count me in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in please.
    Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this one. Can you still count me in on the contest?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup! Count me in too, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I'm naughty most of the time, does that give me a better chance at winning?

    ReplyDelete