Sunday, October 31, 2010

Monday Updates

Hope everyone had a nice Halloween. Mine was blissfully quiet. It's now November!

I went over my galley this past weekend for Manfred's Curse so it's now good to go to the final process before it's release this weekend. Manfred's Curse is my final Amber Allure release for 2010. Never fear, I shall have plenty coming up in 2011. I hope those who read it will find it fun and lighthearted as I intended it to be when I wrote it.

I also did the first round of edits for my Christmas release from Silver Publishing, The Naughty Ones. It had been a few months since I read it so while going over the edits I remembered how much I liked my Christmas Elves story. I mentioned the story to a friend recently who thought writing a sexual romance story about Christmas Elves was some how sacreligious. LOL.

I am now back to tackling the secret story. I hope to have news on that soon. Have a good week everyone. 

6 comments:

  1. sacreligious...LMAO!! I wasn't aware there were elves in any known religion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are cracking me up, sacreligous...you blasphemer, writing about elves in such a fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right? lol. I don't remember it ever being mentioned in mass that therr were Elves at the nativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe that's why the wise "men" always wear hats...to hide their ears??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mentioned the story to a friend recently who thought writing a sexual romance story about Christmas Elves was some how sacreligious.

    Agreed - those little mites are virgins...

    Innocent little lambs... LOL

    Happy Monday hon and can't wait for next week Monday - wish Amber Quill would work on UK time zone...


    E.H>

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, yes maybe that's why they are called "naughty" in my story, lol, these ones aren't acting the way expected!

    Yeah I am looking forward to Manfred releasing, though since it's my week, no doubt it will release late rather than early as it has been doing the last few weeks. lol.

    ReplyDelete