Thursday, July 1, 2010

This Month

Later this month, somewhere in the middle, I think, the paperback collection of the Only Series, ONLY FOREVER, will be released.

So, beginning today, July 01, 2010, I am holding a contest to win a paperback of the collection, should you wish it. The cover is on the sidebar over there (I know they look nothing like any of them).

If you win, you can decide if you want it signed or not. The contest runs from now until the paperback is released. I'll announce the winner then. Just leave a comment to enter. I'll post reminders as the month passes in case you miss this announcement

20 comments:

  1. WOW...loving the giveaway. Please count me in.

    *hugs*
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not entering, because I have the ebooks, but I'll mention it in linkity tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A paperback with all the books - I'm definitely in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paperback would look so good sitting next to Lawyers; please count me in. Thank you for having the contest, Shawn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for entering (and thanks Chris for the future pimping). It's my pleasure to do the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, a paperback collection of all the stories... count me in please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please count me in. Loved the e-books.

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count me in, please!

    mercedes791@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely count me in for this. I'd love to get my hands on it.

    joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in please. I'd love to read the series in paperback.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm looking forard in reading this collection.

    Thanks,
    Tracey D

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's sounds really interesting, please also count me in. I hope you don't mind international contestants :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please add my name to the hat. I just love the feel of real paper!

    Thanks - Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Count me in.

    forwhlz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Count me in i would love to try a new author to me.that I may like.
    sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete