Friday, July 16, 2010

Just Briefly

I'm down to one chapter to go on Twice in a Lifetime so it is my goal to have it finished by the end of this weekend.

Once that is done and submitted I will be taking a very short break to help a friend with her story before I get involved in the next WIP. It might not be until August that I really get working on the next one since I have an out of state visitor coming at the end of the month, my mother's 84th birthday, a couple of weekend trips planned, etc...

Anyway none of that matters until Twice in a Lifetime is finished and sent off to happy publishing land.

Hope everyone has a spectacular weekend and don't forget to pick up Pieces when it releases from Amber Quill.

4 comments:

  1. I am so close I am getting excited! lol (hmm, that sounded kinky). Seriously, this story is almost done and I am thrilled. Yay! And the good news is this is going to be my longest Shawn Lane book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It does sound kinky. :D

    Go go go go go go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Shawn. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete