So I’ve been trying to come up with a topic for the blog. Things have been slow this week. I have no real news and my next book doesn’t come out until April.
I’m not even sure what I will post as Saturday’s excerpt. Any requests or suggestions?
Haven’t even received bff news. Someone (who shall remain nameless but he’s very close to Shayne) was supposed to be keeping me informed more often.
Anyway, so here is what I have come up with. Some questions about your significant others or what you would do if you had one if you don’t at the moment.
This concerns forgiving. What would you forgive from your SO.?
1) During a moment of illness, your SO throws up all over you. In your opinion, your SO had time to avoid barfing directly on you, but they didn’t and now you are very grossed out. Would you forgive them or is this something that would turn you off from them pretty much forever?
2) Your SO is away on business and during a lull heads to a bar in his/her hotel. They meet someone interesting and attractive who they end up flirting with a bit and that person suggests they go to the hotel restaurant for dinner. Your SO agrees. Afterwards, the person implies they should hook up for something more, but your SO explains that while the evening was enjoyable and the other person is attractive, they are already in a committed relationship. Your SO tells you about the evening. Would it bother you that your SO went on a “date”?
3) You and your lover have been having problems and are arguing a lot. At some point, you suggest that perhaps it would be better to spend some time apart. Your lover agrees, reluctantly. They don’t like the idea but you think it would be best. After a couple of days you realize it was a mistake and you miss them like crazy. When you prepare to get back with your lover, you learn that during your brief separation, your lover had sex with someone else. Would you forgive them?
4) You aren’t the world’s best cook but you aren’t the worst ever either. One day at a party you overhear your SO joking with friends about how bad your cooking is and that they think you must be trying to poison them. Everyone laughs. Are you hurt or are you laughing with everyone else?
5) You’ve been with your SO for several years and thought you knew everything about them. One day some beautiful creature (he or she) shows up at your front door claiming to be an ex of your SO from years ago and they just wanted to say hello since they were in town. Your SO isn’t home and you send the person away. Your SO never told you about this relationship. Would this bother you?
6) You’ve been having money problems and have discussed the need to cut back on expenses with your lover. Just a few days later you come home and your lover is showing you the expensive pair of designer jeans they just had to have because they looked so fantastic on them. Do you confront them on this extravagance?
That’s all I can think of now. Have fun answering the questions.