Friday, August 14, 2009

A Requested Update

My friend, Ryan, who checks out my blog on a regular basis complained that I hadn't updated it all week so this is for him.

As you probably know, I have no releases in August, so it's difficult for me to find much to post about.

I will say that I am going right along on my song-themed story, Ticket to Ride. I just crossed the 12,000 words mark and expect it will end somewhere around 20,000 words when I end. Which is novella length.

Unfortunately, Ticket to Ride is part of the song themed PAX collection for Amber Quill and though it wasn't due until September 01, five other AQ authors beat me. Their stories are already done and submitted. So, my story will not be part of the first collection being released in November. Bummer.

No worries, though, it will be released either in December as part of a second collection or on its own.

Beyond the Norm, my goth/biker story, releases in less than three weeks so I will do a giveaway closer to the date.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment: