Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Contest Begins Monday



On Monday, July 20, 2009, the contest to win Until the End of Time will begin. It will run through Friday, July 24, 2009 with the winner receiving their free copy either Saturday, July 25, or Sunday, July 26, depending on when I receive my copy.

I've debated making this contest one where you have to work for it. Not hard work, no worries there. Just make you answer a question that can be easily found. I haven't made up my mind on that yet.

In work in progress news I am working on a short Christmas-themed story. I have absolutely no title for it yet. Maybe I should have a name that story contest and give something away, lol.

I won't be around this weekend as I have noted I will be in Morro Bay, so I hope everyone has a fabulous time.

1 comment: