Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 24, 2009

So, come July, I should have a print anthology available from Amber Quill. The title is Lawyers In Love and will include my stories, At Long Last, Most Likely To Succeed and Car Wash.

Sometime in the next month or so I am included in the Topaz Birthstone print book for Stone of Wrath as well. I think it's called Torrid Topaz and includes all the birthstone books for November, which is how I got in there. I don't think Ellora's Cave normally put gay romances into print form.

Later this week is my last heterosexual release, Wanting Sam, from Ellora's Cave. I received my author copies yesterday.

And in just a little over a week, Jake's Regret will be released, as part of the Amber Pax, I Remember You.

And in boring writing news, I'm up to 13,000 words on Car Wash. I think I will come in somewhere around 20,000 when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment