Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October 08, 2008

With the real job having a major system break-down today I was able to finish another chapter of At Long Last. I have one to go.

I really feel this is some of my best work yet. While writing a scene today I actually felt the emotion in myself of the scene.

Anyway, as I may or may not have mentioned, this is a themed book from Amber Allure where the theme is supposed to be the first gay experience or realization of being gay for at least one of the characters. I wanted it to be filled with angst for bother men and I hope I have accomplished that. I want them to really earn their happily ever after.

So it should be completed within a few days, I think. It isn't due until the end of the month, but I love being ahead of schedule when I can be. This should release the end of January 2009 barring any serious issues.

Once At Long Last is finished then I have to make a tough decision. Do I turn to something new (Undeniable) or do I take up the task of my next themed story for Amber Allure, The Other Side. I already have just over 5,000 words done on that one. Then there is still Beyond the Norm, Kyle's story which is unfinished and uncontracted. Then, too, I wonder if I shouldn't begin Sorcerer's Lover 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment