Monday, September 22, 2008

Autumn Begins

I am happy to report that I got a full request for Trust. So, we'll see what happens from there. I hope it will be good news but I don't want to get my hopes up and I'm guessing I have a few weeks to learn one way or another. Still the request came only a week and a half after I sent in the partial so I can't complain.

Got my edits from AQ for It's Only Make-Believe. Have to work fast since it's supposed to come out in just over a month. I took a quick glance at them last night and they are hardly anything. Won't take me long to go through them at all. Easily done in one night.

A Knight For All is up to 9,700 words and should be done and sent to AQ this week. Since that one isn't supposed to release until December I am guessing there won't be quite the mad dash to have everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment