Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23, 2008

I find myself in a bit of limbo again.

Waiting mode.

Waiting to hear from Samhain about Sinful. I have a feeling it's going to be a while before I hear back on that. Waiting to get the official release date for Stone of Wrath. Waiting for the edits on Perfect Man. Waiting for WRP to acknowledge the contract for The Prisoner. Nothing really earth-shattering to look forward to.

I should have/could have worked on A Knight For All this past weekend and did not. My bad. I am itching to begin At Long Last but didn't do that either. I did a tiny bit of editing on AKnight For All but that was it. I want to make it good, though, so the powers at AQ think I really can write and their choosing The Squire in the Heat Wave contest wasn't a fluke.

Nothing really new to report. My next release, Duke Pretender, comes out Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment