Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So...Anything New?

I can't really say I have much news to report. I am sort in limbo at the moment.

I have works in the fire. Waiting to hear from a publisher on two erotics. Should know by the end of the month one way or another. I have other places to submit them if they aren't accepted there.

I entered a contest for yet another short erotic. I think it is quite some time before I know the result of that. April, I think?

I started a couple more erotics, one a medieval paranormal and the other a contemporary, but I am most excited about the contemporary one at the moment. Not sure how many words it will be when I am finished, though, I think it is more likely to be a novella length story at this point. We'll see. I have most of the plot played out in my head which is more than I can say for the medieval paranormal one.

I really do intend to work on my full-length medieval paranormal romance, Sinful, that I am going to be querying agents with. I'm going to have to give myself some kind of deadline because that seems to be the only thing that works for me. Right now I am going to shoot to have the final draft finished by May 31, 2008. That means I should be able to begin the query process in June when I come back from a short vacation I am taking then.

In already sold book news, I finished all my edits on all three books. I got the artwork for the covers on all three books. I have a release date for Duke's Project of April 10, 2008 and I anticipate having release dates for the other two in the near future. I'm still not altogether certain I believe the release will happen on April 10, 2008. I certainly hope so and I am keeping a positive outlook. As positive as someone who is an eternal pessimist can be anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment