Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Officially Back

Okay, so I'm officially off my self-imposed holiday. For the most part I did goof off and get some reading and game playing done. I did, as the month got closer to an end, start a new writing project but I didn't push myself on it.

Eternally His should be released the beginning of February. I'm currently waiting patiently for the cover which I suspect will arrive in my in-box at any point. This is my first vampire story (a vampire-rock star-warrior story, actually) but may not be my last depending on how well it actually does. I think it's a good story anyway.

Finally His is due to be released the beginning of March. This story was written by request and I'll get into that more as it gets closer to release. Don't have a cover for that one yet either but I suspect that will be a while yet.

I'm working on a story that is a bit of a departure for me and I don't really want to say too much about it right now. It's going extremly well and I don't want to rock the boat. Once it is completed and off to find it's official home, I'll speak more openly about it. Not to worry it's M/M.

But I am also concentrating soley on this story through it's completion. The plan is to tackle Leo's story (Sutter's Bay 4) once this new story is out of the way.

Hope everyone had a great holiday.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Chris. You're like my one and only commenter! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not as uncommon on author blogs as one would think...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to bloglandia! And I really like what you're working on. :)

    ReplyDelete