Sunday, September 12, 2010

Monday News

I have news!

Last week, Ava March asked me what I was working on. Well, specifically she asked me if I was working on Accidentally His like I said I would be, but I had to admit to her that I was working on something else. I tried to be mysterius about it but Ava is persistant so I admited I had an idea for a short story and had decided to go with it.

As it happened, so did Ava, so she challeneged me, us really, I guess, to finish the story by Sunday night. This little story was remarkably easy to write, really, and the words just went to the pages. Lo and behold I finished Friday! Go me!

So, my news is, I have written a new short story, Manfred's Curse , and it's got a release date of November 07, 2010, from Amber Allure.

Manfred's Curse is my first shapeshifter story, but Manfred isn't a wolf, but rather a housecat. Anyway, so look for that little short story in November.

10 comments:

  1. So does that mean you won the challenge? We need to hear from Ava how she did. :)

    Congrats! That'll be fun, I'm looking forward to reading a para by you. You know I love em.
    Should be fun to see what kind of cover you get for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you - that was quick..

    Ava must challenge you more often.... Looking forward to it..

    E.h>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks it was actually a lot of fun to write.

    Actually we both won the challenge and Ava will have news eventually, lol. I'll let her announce that when she is ready!

    And yeah, EH, we both thought we should challenge each other more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new book. Looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You're a fast writer! I'm still working on my Christmas story that is due by the end of the month!
    Your shifter idea is great:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I can't wait for your cat story. I'm sure it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls. It was fun to write the kitty story. If it goes over well there may be a sequel we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely Go You!!!

    The book's fab, and I can't believe you go it done so quickly. Totally left me in your dust. LOL. You rock!

    ReplyDelete